Difference Between Sephora & JCPenney Gift Cards
Do you wish to know the difference between Sephora Gift card and JCPenney Sephora Gift Card?
Maybe you’re interested in knowing the similarities and benefits of the Sephora gift cards over the JCPenney gift cards.
This article is for YOU!
Here on this page, I’ll tell you all about the Sephora Gift Cards and JCPenney Sephora Gift Cards.
I will also show you the differences between Sephora gift cards and JCPenney gift cards.
Last time, I wrote an article on How to Redeem Sephora Gift Cards and make money in Nigeria.
You can sell your Sephora gift cards and receive instant cash payments.
Yes! This is the interesting part. People prefer to sell their Sephora Gift cards and get paid in Naira, Cedis or even Bitcoin.
It is important to exchange or sell your Sephora gift cards for cash using a reliable and legitimate gift card exchange platform.
GiftCardsToNaira is available to help you with all your gift card trading and exchanges.
GiftCardsToNaira.com is the best platform for gift card exchange in Nigeria 2022.
You can sell Sephora gift cards and other types of gift cards and get paid in Naira and Cedis.
Today, I’ll share with you everything to know about Sephora gift cards and JCPenney Sephora gift cards in 2022.
Let’s start by looking at What is Sephora Gift Card, and What is JCPenney Sephora Gift Card?
Then we will look at the Similarities and the Differences between the two cards.
Read Also: How to Sell Gift Cards in Nigeria 
Table of Contents
- 1 What is Sephora Gift Card?
- 2 What is JCPenney Sephora Gift Card?
- 3 Difference Between Sephora Gift Card & JCPenney Sephora Gift Card
- 4 Similarities between Sephora Gift Card & JCPenney Sephora Gift Card
- 5 Sephora Gift Card vs. JCPenney Sephora Gift Card
- 6 Best Place to Sell Sephora Gift Card For Cash in Nigeria
- 7 How to Trade Sephora Gift Card On GiftCardsToNaira
- 8 How to Redeem Sephora Gift Cards Online
- 9 Frequently Asked Question
- 10 Conclusion
What is Sephora Gift Card?
Sephora is a beauty and personal care company that sells beauty products and cosmetics for women in over 25 countries.
They also sell makeup, skincare, fragrance products, and other beauty products for women.
Sephora gift card is one of the alternative methods of payment when shopping for items at Sephora stores.
Sephora cards come with a PIN (sealed Pin) at the back. This is an 8-digit PIN that can be used to redeem the card.
Sephora Gift cards can be used to purchase items online by redeeming the card online or purchasing items in-store.
You can Check Balance on Sephora Gift Card to know the amount on your card or the card balance.
However, if you have a JCPenney gift card, you can also Check the Balance on your JCPenney Sephora Gift Card following the same guide.
What is JCPenney Sephora Gift Card?
JCPenney is a departmental store that partners with Sephora to open Sephora shops in their buildings.
Sephora granted JCPenney the license to distribute gift cards, resulting in the provision of JCPenney Sephora gift cards.
Sephora gift cards from this JCPenney store are different from Sephora’s own.
The Sephora cards provided by JCPenney are known as the JCPenney Sephora gift cards.
This card comes with a 4-digit PIN required to redeem the JCPenney gift card.
Difference Between Sephora Gift Card & JCPenney Sephora Gift Card
Sephora Gift Cards are different from JCPenney Gift Cards.
Some of the differences in the cards include:
- Sephora gift cards come with an 8-digit PIN, while JCPenney Sephora gift cards have a 4-digit PIN.
- Sephora gift card belongs to Sephora Store, while JCPenney Sephora gift card belongs to JCPenney Store.
- The JCPenny Sephora Gift Card bears both the Sephora logo and JCPenny logo, while the Sephora gift card only has one.
- JCPenney Sephora Gift Cards can only be used at JCPenney Stores, and Sephora Gift Cards are only being used at Sephora Stores.
- Sephora gift cards have a higher monetary value than JCPenney gift cards.
Similarities between Sephora Gift Card & JCPenney Sephora Gift Card
Sephora Gift Cards and JCPenney Sephora Gift Cards have very few similarities; They include:
- Sephora and JCPenny gift cards can only be used in their stores, respectively.
- Both cards come with a card number and card PIN sealed at the back.
- Sephora and JCPenney Cards can be purchased and redeemed online at their web store.
- The Sephora card and JCPenny card are closed-loop gift cards. Closed-loop cards cannot be used in any other store than the brand’s listed store.
- You can also sell Sephora gift cards or JCPenney gift cards for cash to get paid in Naira and Cedis.
Sephora Gift Card vs. JCPenney Sephora Gift Card
Sephora gift cards are more popular than JCPenney gift cards.
Sephora cards may be used or redeemed in any Sephora store, provided that the currency is the same as the location/country.
JCPenney Sephora gift cards can only be used/redeemed at the store that issued them.
The JCPenney card cannot be used or redeemed in any other store than the one that issued it.
A Sephora Gift Card of $100 to Naira costs # 37,000, and a $100 JCPenney Sephora Gift Card to Naira costs #25,000.
Best Place to Sell Sephora Gift Card For Cash in Nigeria
GiftcardstoNaira is the best place and the most popular giftcard exchange platform to sell your Sephora cards.
This Platform makes it easy to sell your Sephora/JCPenney gift cards for cash in Nigeria and receive instant payment.
GiftcardstoNaira is an online gift card trading platform that allows you to trade all types of gift cards.
They offer high rates and excellent customer service.
The platform is unique and provides fast payments to users and customers.
GiftcardstoNaira is the best place for you to sell your Sephora Gift Card in Nigeria 2022.
You can quickly trade your Sephora gift cards using the GiftCardsToNaira Mobile App.
How to Trade Sephora Gift Card On GiftCardsToNaira
To trade with GiftcardstoNaira, visit our website at www.giftcardstonaira.com or contact us directly on WhatsApp at (+234 705 837 2518).
For quick and fast selling of your giftcards, you can trade your gift cards directly from our mobile App.
Here is the step-by-step Guide on How to exchange/sell your Sephora gift cards for cash on GiftcardstoNaira mobile app.
- Download the GiftcardstoNaira Mobile App from Google Play Store or Apple Play Store.
- Create an account and “Sign Up,” then “Login.”
- Navigate to “Wallet” and click on “Add new account” to add your bank details.
- Go to “Dashboard” and click on “Sell Gift Card” to Submit your Sephora gift card.
- Wait for 2 minutes or less for the card to be Confirmed.
- After Confirmation, check your Wallet for your cash.
- Then, Withdraw to your direct Bank Account instantly.
How to Redeem Sephora Gift Cards Online
Sephora gift cards cannot be redeemed or used to make purchases on the JCPenney Store.
However, you can redeem your Sephora gift card online by following the below steps:
- Scrape off the foil covering your Sephora gift card code (8 digits).
- Go to the Sephora online store and click on Checkout.
- In the payment section, enter your gift card number and Pin.
- Next, click on “Save and Continue.”
- Boom! You have successfully redeemed the card.
Apart from redeeming your card online, you can also redeem your Sephora card online or in-store at any Sephora store.
Currently, the Sephora store is unavailable in Nigeria, but you can then decide to redeem online or make purchases from the store online.
Nevertheless, if you have the Sephora or JCPenney gift card and you’re based in Nigeria;
The best option is to convert it into cash and get paid in Naira.
GiftcardstoNaira is the best platform to convert Sephora gift cards into Cash in Nigeria and get paid.
Frequently Asked Question
How can I Convert my Sephora Gift Card to Naira?
You can easily convert any Sephora gift card into Naira here on Giftcardstonaira. The platform is safe & secured and gives you the best value for your gift cards.
www.giftcardstonaira.com is where you can convert your Sephora gift cards to Naira.
What’s the Best Gift Card Exchange Platform in Nigeria?
GiftcardstoNaira is the best gift card exchange platform in Nigeria 2022.
This platform allows you to sell all types of gift cards at any time (24/7) and ensures that you get the highest value of money for your gift cards.
How Much is $100 Sephora Gift Card in Naira on GiftcardsToNaira?
The price of $100 Sephora Gift Cards to Naira is #37,000.
The price for USA Sephora Physical gift cards of $100- $500 is at the rate of 370/$. You get 37,000 Naira for your $100 Sephora gift card.
Although the price varies, you can always check out the current price rate using our Giftcard Rates Calculator.
How Much is JCPenney Sephora Gift Card $100 to Naira?
The price of $100 JCPenney Sephora Gift Cards to Naira is #25,000.
The price for JCPenny cards of $100- $500 is at the rate of 250/$. You get 25,000 Naira for your $100 JCPenney gift card.
How Much is Sephora Gift Card $500 to Naira?
The price for $500 Sephora Gift Card to Naira is #185,000.
Sephora and JCPenney gift cards are two cards that go hand-in-hand, and being able to spot which is the most used is necessary as a gift card trader.
So, this is all you need to know about the two cards, as well as the Difference between Sephora gift cards and JCPenney Sephora gift cards.
If you got the Sephora or JCPenney gift card, always trade your cards with us and get paid in Naira, Cedis, or USDT.
The GiftcardsToNaira platform is the best platform to Sell Sephora Gift Cards in Nigeria 2022.
We assure you smooth transactions and instant payment when you trade with Giftcardstonaira.