3 Best Methods To Check Balance On Sephora Gift Card
Are you looking for How to Check Balance on Sephora Gift Card?
You may have purchased a Sephora Gift Card and want to check the amount and know the balance.
This guide will show you the best way to check your Sephora gift card balance.
Sephora is a large and reputable beauty retail store that sells exclusive products for women in makeup and skincare.
Sephora gift cards are valid for purchasing any product at the Sephora store.
These cards come in different denominations such as $25, $50, $100, $500, etc.
Sephora is a well-known brand in the beauty industry, including cosmetics, fragrances, skincare, makeup, and more.
The brand was founded over a century ago, and it has more than 2,700 stores in 35 countries.
They offer Sephora Gift Cards and a reward for customers who shop at their store.
Sephora gift cards have one of the highest rates among other gift cards.
You might be interested in the Sephora gift card rates and how you can check your Sephora gift card balance.
Today, I will show you the three best ways on How to Check Balance on Sephora Gift Card in 2024.
These are the 100% working methods that you can use to Check Gift Card Balance on Sephora any time, any day.
Read Also: How to Sell Gift Cards in Nigeria 
The Essence of Checking Your Gift Card Balance
Some people are afraid of checking their gift card balances.
While some believe the card can be redeemed once the balance has been checked, others aren’t sure how to do that.
It is necessary to check the balance of your Sephora gift cards before you redeem your cards or resell them.
Benefits of Sephora Gift Cards
1. Purchasing Sephora Gift Cards for Someone: You can purchase Sephora cards for your loved ones, friends or customers and give them to use in buying beauty products from Sephora.com.
2. Sephora Gift Cards Has High Rates: Sephora gift cards have the highest rates in Nigeria and still have a high resale price rate.
To see the remaining balance on your Sephora Card, you can always check it on Sephora’s Store.
This will help you to determine the resell price and rates of the gift cards at any moment.
3. Selling Sephora Gift Card for Cash: The high rate of Sephora cards allows one to quickly sell the card for cash and receive a good amount of money.
You can make money selling Sephora Gift Cards for cash and getting paid in Naira or Cedis here on GiftCardsToNaira.
As well, receive instant payment when your Sephora gift card is sold or exchanged for cash on GiftCardsToNaira Platform.
4. Sephora Gift Card is Redeemable: Sephora gift cards can be used to buy merchandise at participating Sephora stores in Canada.
You can also redeem it online at sephora.com/ca/en or via the Sephora App.
Any use or redemption of the card will reduce its value until it reaches zero, and any remaining balance will appear on the customer’s receipt.
Redeem Sephora Gift Cards Online
The Sephora Card can be redeemed online or via the Sephora Store Website or the Sephora App.
Visit the Store website or the App, then locate the checkout page to enter the card number and pin code.
How to Redeem Sephora Gift Cards in Store
Your gift card can be redeemed by showing it to the cashier/sales associate when you pay for your purchase.
Make sure the Sephora gift card number and PIN code (if applicable) are visible.
Features of Sephora Gift Cards
1. No Expiry Date
The Sephora cards can be used at any time; they have no expiration date and can be used whenever you want.
This makes it easy for sellers and traders to sell gift cards at any time.
2. Prices Range
Sephora gift cards can be purchased in denominations starting at $10 or as high as $500.
This allows you to decide based on your financial situation and planning.
3. Quick Delivery
You will receive an email notification within minutes of purchasing the Digital Sephora gift card.
You will receive your Sephora eGift card within 24 hours of purchasing them in physical stores.
4. Shipping Sephora Gift Cards
These cards can be sent to any street address in the United States.
Sephora will also accept orders from APO addresses (military addresses) and ship them to US residents.
Sephora does not accept international orders from outside the USA.
5. Multiple Gift Cards
Are you planning to gift a bunch of people the Sephora gift cards all at once?
You can do that by calling Customer Service at 1-877-SEPHORA to purchase multiple Sephora gift cards.
6. High-quality Security
Sephora will always secure your orders, and you don’t have to worry about it. It is their top priority.
They follow a standard for protecting the personal data they receive.
If you have any questions or worries regarding the security of your orders and information, you can reach out to Sephora Customer Service at https://www.giftcards.com/contact-us.
7. Check Sephora Gift Card Balance
You can always check your balance online, in-store or on your smartphone using the Sephora On-The-Go App.
You will also need the security pin and your 16-digit Sephora gift code number.
How to Check Balance on Sephora Gift Card (3 Best Methods)
Here are 3 ways to check your Sephora gift card balance in 2024.
- Check Sephora Gift Card Balance Online
- Check Sephora Gift Card Balance in Store
- Check Sephora Gift Card Balance on Phone.
1. How to Check Balance on Sephora Gift Card Online
These are the steps to follow and see your Sephora Gift Card balance.
- Visit the Sephora Official Website.
- Choose the option “Check Gift card Balance.”
- Then enter your 16-digit gift card number and your 8-digit pin in the blank fields displayed.
Click the “Check” button after entering your Sephora gift card number and PIN code.
2. How to Check Balance on Sephora Gift Card in-Store
You can also check the balance of Sephora gift cards by visiting the Sephora Store.
Visit the Sephora store to check the balance of your card in-store and ask the cashier for details about your gift cards.
3. How to Check Balance on Sephora Gift Card via Phone
You can check the balance on Sephora gift card via Phone, Dial or Call: 1-860-640-7897.
Follow the instructions provided to you, and then follow the prompts for information about your gift card balance.
The Customer service representative will give you information about the balance of your Sephora gift cards.
Sephora Gift Card Instructions & Restrictions:
- Sephora gift cards expire three years after being purchased and activated. They are only valid in the country where you purchased them.
- All balances remaining on the Gift Card are kept and reflected in the receipt for every purchase.
- Sephora gift cards cannot be replaced or refunded.
- Only the official website can be used to purchase eGift Certificates or eGift cards. You can only use the card to make purchases online in the USA.
- Sephora plastic cards can be used at any Sephora store in the United States and Canada.
How to Trade Sephora Gift Card On GiftCardsToNaira
To trade with GiftcardstoNaira, visit our website www.giftcardstonaira.com or contact us directly on WhatsApp at (+234 705 837 2518).
For quick and fast selling of your gift cards, you can trade your gift cards directly from our mobile App.
Here is the step-by-step Guide on How to exchange/sell your Sephora gift cards for cash on GiftcardstoNaira mobile app.
- Download the GiftcardstoNaira Mobile App from Google Play Store or Apple Play Store.
- Create an account and “Sign Up,” then “Login.”
- Navigate to “Wallet” and click on “Add new account” to add your bank details.
- Go to “Dashboard” and click on “Sell Gift Card” to Submit your Sephora gift card.
- Wait for 2 minutes or less for the card to be Confirmed.
- After Confirmation, check your Wallet for your cash.
- Then, Withdraw to your direct Bank Account instantly.
Sephora gift cards can be traded or exchanged for cash and also be redeemed online.
It is a good idea to verify the amount of the Sephora gift card before redeeming or buying it.
The guidelines above in this article will help you to check balance on Sephora gift card any day anytime.
If you’re a gift card trader or gift card buyer, take advantage of this today and use the tips in checking the balance every gift cards before trading/selling.
Read Also: How to Redeem Sephora Gift Card in (2024)