Steam Gift Card
Steam is a video game digital distribution service by Valve. It was launched as a standalone software client in September 2003 as a way for Valve to provide automatic updates for their games, and expanded to include games from third-party publishers. Steam has also expanded into an online web-based and mobile digital storefront. Steam offers digital rights management (DRM), server hosting, video streaming, and social networking services. It also provides the user with installation and automatic updating of games, and community features such as friends lists and groups, cloud storage, and in-game voice and chat functionality.
The Steam platform is the largest digital distribution platform for PC gaming, holding around 75% of the market space in 2013. By 2017, users purchasing games through Steam totaled roughly US$4.3 billion, representing at least 18% of global PC game sales. By 2019, the service had over 34,000 games with over 95 million monthly active users. This has also resulted in the increased usage of the steam gift card.
A steam gift card lets you to put money in your steam wallet. Saving cash in your steam wallet is safe, and it allows you to make an online transaction without any issues.
With steam gift cards, it is easy to top up your wallet whenever you choose. See a sample steam gift card below.
Although Steam is an online-only service, it still provides gift cards which can be purchased in different stores. Steam also provides digital gift cards, so the process can be done practically online.
Steam Gift Cards and Wallet Codes work just like gift certificates, which can be redeemed on Steam for the purchase of games, software, and any other item you can purchase on Steam.
You can find Steam Gift Cards and Wallet Codes at retail stores across the world in a variety of denominations of $5, $10, $25, $50, and $100. It also comes with an activation code, which can be used by the receiver to transfer the card’s value into their account’s digital Steam Wallet.
This balance can be used to buy games, downloadable content, and in-game items.
Physical steam cards usually come in denominations of $20, $30, $50, and $100. Digital cards come in denominations of $5, $10, $25, $50, and $100.
Table of Contents
Benefits of the Steam Gift Card
- Steam online Gift Cards are the most preferred for lovers of games. Lovers of video games will definitely appreciate gifts that can help them to buy games and redeem points online. Online steam gift cards have been there for a while, and they still remain the most popular gift cards out there for video game lovers.
- A steam gift card lets you put money in your steam wallet. Saving cash in your steam wallet is safe, and it allows you to make an online transaction without any issues. With steam gift cards, it is easy to top off your wallet whenever you choose.
FACTS ABOUT STEAM GIFT CARD
- The steam gift card can be paid for in different denomination, not limited to bank transactions. Once the gift cards are purchased, they are sent to your e-mail with ease. Gift cards can be paid for through Bitcoin or PayPal with very simple steps.
- Steam gift cards give unlimited time for PC and Mac games. Supposing you choose to play games on the PC, all that is required is to download and play them without any fee. This card provides a diversity of games and this makes it one of the best available for video game lovers.
- The gift cards can be used on the steam platform to buy games and even to buy software, this has also increased its popularity amongst software developers.
- Steam Wallet Gift Cards do not expire. If you notice that your Wallet is empty despite having contained some funds before, it is likely because you made a recent transaction and the system automatically drew funds from it in addition to your chosen payment method.
- Steam provides a busy marketplace to its users where they are able to sell a variety of items gained mostly through playing games.
Reasons to Use Steam Card
- It provides a market place where you can buy and download games from different developers across the world with ease.
- A lot of games can be gotten at a discounted price on steam. Tons of games go on sale every week, so you’ll be sure to find a game within your budget.
HOW TO REDEEM YOUR STEAM CARD.
To have access to purchase and use a steam gift card, it is required that you create a steam account.
How to Create A Steam Account.
This can be done by using either of the two methods below;
Using the Steam client:
- Create a new Steam account by downloading and installing the Steam application from https://store.steampowered.com/about/
- Click the “Create a New Account” button from the Steam login page and follow the prompts.
Using the Steam website:
- Go to the following website: https://store.steampowered.com/login/
- Click on Join Steam
- Fill out the form and click on Create My Account
How to Redeem A Steam Gift Card.
- Log in to your steam account.
- Click on your account name, then click account details.
- Click on “add funds to your steam wallet”.
- Click “redeem a steam wallet code”.
- Enter your steam wallet gift card sent to you from mygiftcardsupply.
- Enter your us address.
Can I Use A Steam Gift Card From Another Country?
Steam is not region locked like Steam games. Region locks affect games only, strictly. So yes, you can. You can send Gift Cards anywhere in the world to anyone in the world.